Gareth Peters, Regional Curriculum Development manager alongside Curriculum Support Consultants, Nina Abdali and Roxanne Muller will be attending #EducatEd2015 and staffing the Pearson stand in the expo zone to provide answers (general and subject specific) to any curriculum and qualification change questions that you may have. They will be available throughout the conference to answer questions in a drop in style format; informal but informative!
Examples of questions that you will be able to have answered are:
- What is happening to GCSEs?
- What is happening to IGCSEs?
- What is happening to A levels?
- What is happening with vocational qualifications, including BTECs?
- What is happening with performance tables?
- What are the other topical key developments?
- Where can I find out more?
- What is the timeline for change?
Delegates will be able collect resources to take away summarising the main issues involved in this pertinent topic. This should be a great opportunity to be able engage with awarding body experts to have key questions answered at this key time of year.
To book please click here