Everybody loves something for free – right?!
If you are currently a middle leader and not already engaged in this program it might be worth investigating it further; below is an extract from the ASCL website
FREE RESOURCES AND CPD FOR ASPIRING MIDDLE LEADERS
It is in everyone’s interest to make sure that enthusiastic, ambitious middle leaders have the skills and confidence to step up to senior leadership roles in the future. That is why ASCL has developed the Ahead Middle Leaders Network to help those aspiring to senior leadership.
Membership of the network is free to all middle leaders who want to develop their knowledge and skills in order to lead their teams more effectively and develop their careers.
Membership of the network includes:
- access to a dedicated library consisting of advice, guidance and resources from a range of education experts, including ASCL’s own specialists, to help middle leaders on their way to senior leadership
- a monthly email newsletter with relevant updates and information
- useful ASCL publications, including our flagship members’ magazine Leader
- early notice of relevant ASCL Professional Development (ASCL PD) courses
- a free place at the spring middle leaders seminar
- opportunities for networking with colleagues
Register now and join the Middle Leaders Network to see how ASCL can help you get ‘Ahead’ in your career.
If you’re already a member of the network, you can access the Ahead resources area.